Friendship Village – Tempe Becomes the newest Provider on ParentYourParents.com
The #1 source for eldercare information is excited to announce the addition of their newest provider in the Phoenix area. Friendship Village Tempe offers living options for seniors from independent housing to hospice.
Press Release (PressBurner) Feb 27, 2010 - The first community of its kind in the area, Friendship Village opened in 1980. Friendship Village sits on over 40 acres in beautiful Tempe, Arizona. It looks and feels like an ordinary gated community however, it offers the residents so much more.
The moment residents arrive at Friendship Village Tempe, they notice an energy that permeates the atmosphere. Activities abound and there is laughter in the air. It instantly feels like home. The fun residents have changes their lives for the better, in ways they never imagined. And, should a resident’s needs change down the road, his/her life care plan includes priority access to a full continuum of care, including:
• On-site assisted living at the Nunnenkamp Center
• Comprehensive skilled nursing provided by familiar, friendly professionals
• Licensed Medicare suites
• Individually tailored memory loss care
• Respite care, short- and long-term stays
• Hospice and end-of-life care
• Progressive in-house rehabilitation department staffed by physical, occupational and speech therapists
• Alternative therapies for health and wellness
• Staff members who are leaders in their respective fields
Visit www.ParentYourParents.com today for more information on Friendship Village of Tempe and other senior related businesses and service providers in your area.