Press Release (PressBurner) Mar 06, 2011 - Connecticut, United States - When H-II Stephen Michael Apatow, founder of Humanitarian Resource Institute and the United Nations Arts Initiative contemplated the songs to be included in the album release "Country Goes Global," the focus was finding strength and peace in a time of trouble. Soundtracks include:
1. The American Way: One nation under God, established in His might.
2. Special Forces Prayer: Seeking God's help in efforts to free the oppressed.
3. The Soldiers Tear: Connecting with the troops on the front line in the war against terrorism.
4. 911 Song: Putting the Bushido Warriors Code and Art of War to music.
5. Amazing: Appreciating God's gift in companionship.
6. If You Loved Me: The suffering and afflicted in our communities share a message.
7. Day By Day: Living by faith, every second, of every minute of every hour.
8. Push for the Summit: Putting it all on the line, for the sake of the call.
9. Seize The Moment: Reflecting upon God's work in all faiths.
10. By Your Side: Connecting with God, Grace and Power.
Listen to the entire digital CD "Country Goes Global" in streaming format on AirPlay Direct and send your feedback to the United Nations Arts Initiative at <hidden email> at unarts.org.
Country Music Association Artist H-II: Stephen Michael Apatow is founder of the Humanitarian Resource Institute and United Nations Arts Initiative. Since 1989, national project development and advocacy work included the formation of Humanitarian Resource Institute, to "Bridge Unmet Needs to Untapped Resources." As director of research and development for the Humanitarian University Consortium Graduate Studies Center for Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Law, he promotes leadership development through strategic planning, critical analysis, expert think tank development for background discussions, peer reviewed data compilation and communications that engage decision makers and target audiences on the grassroots level in 192 United Nations member countries. Today, this work continues through the United Nations Arts Initiative and global promotion of "Arts Integration Into Education." He is also a Member/Publisher: American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP). As an artist, 2010 marked the release of his first album entitled "Country Goes Global." In 2011, Stephen was named an ambassador for the Vet2011 global initiative that celebrates World Veterinary Year and the 250th year anniversary for the veterinary profession.
United Nations Arts Initiative: Promoting the arts as a vehicle for solution oriented strategic planning and development across the globe.