New Affinity Rewards Credit Card From Philadelphiadance.org Funds Nonprofit Group’s Important Work
There’s a new, convenient and rewarding way for people who support PhiladelphiaDANCE.org to fund the nonprofit group’s work.
Press Release (PressBurner) Nov 10, 2009 - PhiladelphiaDANCE.org and CardPartner, Inc. have joined forces to re-launch the PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Visa® affinity Platinum Rewards credit card. When a cardholder activates the card, PhiladelphiaDANCE.org receives $50 towards its 2010 Dancer Scholarship Program.
Then once a month for the life of the program, PhiladelphiaDANCE.org receives a check for a portion of every dollar that every cardholder charges. 'Using the PhiladelphiaDANCE Visa® affinity Platinum Rewards credit card for everyday purchases is an easy way for supporters to The affinity program will specifically help raise funds to support the promotion of dance in the greater Philadelphia region as well as subsidize funds for youth in the arts initiatives.,' said Steven Weisz.
• No annual fee
• 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first six months
• Earn points at hundreds of participating retailers
• Earn up to 15 bonus points per dollar at select merchants
• Redeem points for FREE airlines tickets, merchandise and more
• Purchase protection
• Zero liability protection for unauthorized purchases
• Emergency cash and card replacement
• 24-hour roadside assistance