The Review Of Casio Frogman 25th Anniversary Dawn Black GW225A-1DR
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology.
Press Release (PressBurner) Apr 14, 2010 - This masculine watch from Casio boasts loads of easy-to-use, push-button features and sporty looks. The Frogman has resurfaced as one of G-Shock’s 25 Anniversary Limited Edition releases. With its Solar Power and Dive Function, the Frogman g Watch remains an aquatic masterpiece. Engraved with a commemorative 25th Anniversary logo. This watch is a Big and chunky but comfortable. It’s a everything a G-Shock is meant to be and more.
Seriously the watch is dazing when viewed in person. The watch is designed to be precise as Divers need exact timing for air. This Casio G shock men’s watch is very beautiful and professionals watch as well. Research the purpose and use of watches of this very high caliber before making uninformed statements. It features tough solar power function, Shock resistant and low temperature resistant (10-C / 14 F). It has dive time and surface interval measurement function with dive time 1 second increments up to 23:59’59 and surface interval 1 minute increments up to 23:59. It also features dive site function – Current time in 10 dive sites, 14-character site name, daylight savings on/off/ GMT differential
The Limited Edition Casio Frogman G-Shock watch offers a 21-millimeter-wide resin band that’s great for active lifestyles and joins to a sturdy yet lightweight 49.6-millimeter-in-diameter titanium case. The digital displays on this athletic watch’s yellow dial include dual time, 24-hour time, seconds, alarm, day, date and more. A convenient push-button light illuminates the dial for easy time-telling. This watch is water resistant to 200 meter.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market. Casio transformed the concept of the watch — from a mere timepiece to an information device for the wrist — and undertook product planning based on this innovative idea.
Some Important Features are:
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 23:59′59.99″
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1/10 second
• Countdown range: 24 hours
• Countdown start time setting range 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments)
• 3 independent daily alarms
• Hourly time signal
• Battery power indicator
• Power Saving (Turns off the display when the watch is left in the dark)
• Auto-calendar (to year 2039)
• 12/24-hour format
• Regular timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, pm, month, date, day
• Mineral glass (gold-tinted LCD)
• Titanium case (Screw lock back)
• Gold-colored side buttons, case screws, back cover, and buckle
• Black resin band
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on Rechargeable Battery
• (Operating period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge)
• 10 months on Rechargeable Battery (Operating period when stored in
• total darkness with the Power Save function ON after full charge)
• Size of case: 52.0 x 49.6 x 17.7 mm
• Total weight: 82.2 g
Creationwatches.com carries a wide range of men’s and women’s. You can buy Seiko, Citizen and Casio watches from our online store.